Saturday, June 28, 2014

Triple Time Stamping - Polka-Dot Pieces

Hi Everyone! So sorry I haven't been around much last week! I was on vacation in Seattle visiting my family and it was very nice! My Mom loves crafting and making cards so we had some fun in her craft room making cards. Here is one that I made. It is using the Triple card technique. The stamp set that I sued was the Polka-Dot Pieces. See below for more info. I will be doing a video soon on this. It looks like it would be hard to make but it is so easy!! I stamped an extra butterfly and used a glue dot to put it on the card and flipped the wings up a little to give it a 3D effect. I love the new colors!! If anyone would like to purchase any of the products I used to make this card just click on the product below and it will take you directly to my sales page and you can buy it from there.  Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment