Sunday, June 15, 2014

Exciting News!!

Hello Everyone!! I am so excited to announce that I am now a Stampin' Up Demonstrator! I have started this blog to be able to share this journey will all of you and show you what you can do with the products. I started using the Stampin' Up products about a year or so ago and I absolutely love the quality of the card stock, the stamps and the ink! Also they make it so easy to coordinate your colors with their ink pads and designer series papers it is amazing! I will be posting some pictures of cards that I have made along with new cards as I make them. I will also be posting some video's of techniques that I am learning....there is soooo much you can do!

On the toolbar above there is a "Shopping Page" link that will take you to my Stampin' Up webpage where you can view the catalog and you can sign up to purchase whatever you want.

Keep checking back for weekly specials. Every Tuesday Stampin' Up has several items that they put on sale for a week only. Click on the links below for more information:

WEEKLY SPECIALS (Good until Tuesday, June 16th)
CLEARANCE RACK
NEW ARRIVALS

No comments:

Post a Comment