Monday, June 16, 2014

It's like Christmas morning!!

Today I came home from a long day at the office and was greeted with the UPS man...who knows me well...LOL

He had 2 packages for me! One was from a Stampin' Up workshop that I went to a week and a half ago that my upline held (the awesome Margo!) and the other was my starter kit for signing up to be a demonstrator! Like I said in my title it was like Christmas morning:) I decided to get a couple stamp sets, a couple of punches and some of the new blendabilities markers. They are only available right now to the demonstrators and should be available for the public in the late summer/early fall last I heard. I already have a lot of stamps and punches so it was nice to be able to pick some things in the new catalog that I don't have. They also have the new In Colors cut and ready card bases. Here is a picture of my stash! Click on the picture to make it bigger. 



I am looking forward to making some cards with these items!! I will post them when I do...I have put the items in the picture below(except the Blendabilities). If you would like more info on them click on the link and it will give you the prices and descriptions.


Have a wonderful day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment