Saturday, July 19, 2014

Playing with the Serene Silhouette stamp set!!

Hello Everyone!! Hope your having a good weekend so far!! I have been playing with a new stamp set that I have been eying for a while and finally decided to buy it and I am so glad I did!!! The first thing I did was punch out a 1 inch circle on a post it note and stuck it down onto the whisper white paper to make the sun. Then I used the sponge dauber and started off the paper and worked my way to the middle (the outer edge should be darker and the inside be lighter). Once the paper was covered I took off the circle mask and using my dauber I colored it in with crushed curry ink. I daubed off the paper first so that it wouldn't be super dark. Then I stamped the tree with the ravens with Stazon Jet Black ink. 

It needed a little something behind the black frame so I added some Island indigo card stock and punched the edge with a retired punch from stamping up. Any decorative edge punch would look good. Then I used the Tangerine Twist ribbon to finish it up! The sentiment was from the Work of Art stamp set. Give it a try...I will be posting another card I made with this stamp set tomorrow...come back and check it out...it is even prettier!! Happy Stampin everyone!!


If you have any questions at all about the card or the card stamp please let me know. The products are listed below. You can click on the pictures and they will take you to my store to see more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment